- 3-4 sheets of construction paper
- Cloth (to drain the water)
- Molds (muffin tin, cookie cutters)
- Tear your construct paper into small pieces and place into your bowl.
- Add two cups of water to your bowl and pour into the blender and mix.
- Pour the mixture into a cloth and drain the excess water.
- Once drained add in your seeds and mix.
- Place your mixture into your molds and let dry for 24 hours.
- Remove and plant in your yard.
Send us a photo of your seed bombs and let us know what type of seeds you planted.
Check out this video for instructions